Updated: 2:27 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012 | Posted: 2:21 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
By Hal McCoy
National League Division Series, Game 2
Who: Cincinnati Reds at San Francisco Giants
When: 9:37 p.m. Sunday
Where: AT&T Park, San Francisco
Radio: 700-AM, 1410-AM
What to watch for: The Reds, who blitzed the Giants 5-2 on Saturday night to take a 1-0 series lead, will send right-hander Bronson Arroyo to the mound. Arroyo notched the second-lowest ERA (3.74) of his 13-year career this season. The Giants counter with Madison Bumgarner, a right-hander who posted career highs in wins (16) and innings pitched (208 1/3) this season.
How to follow the Cincinnati Reds during their postseason games:
- Main hub: Our Cincinnati Reds page on daytondailynews.com is your source
- Live game updates: You can follow along with live stats and scores on our Reds Gamezone.
- Converse with viewers in real-time: Tag your tweets with #RedsOctober and your tweets could be featured in our Storify stories after all the Reds playoff games. Other hashtags that will be in use include #Reds and #playoffs.
- Get latest news right after the game: Sign up for both the Breaking News and Reds Insider news alerts. We will be sending out breaking news mobile alerts to let you know how the Reds fared as soon as each playoff game ends. Also, the morning after each game you could have the latest Reds news delivered straight to your email by signing up for our Reds Insider newsletter.
- Other ways to engage: Make sure to check out the latest from our Reds Pinterest board.