Posted: 12:00 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013
Three questions with your chamber
ABOUT THIS FEATURE
Every week, Journal-News is featuring three questions with Butler County chamber of commerce presidents and their expert members on various topics.
Have a topic idea or question? Let reporter Chelsey Levingston know via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Twitter @CLevingstonDDN.
TODAY: Anthony Azama, board chair, Oxford Chamber of Commerce
NEXT WEEK: Joe Hinson, president and CEO, West Chester-Liberty Chamber Alliance
OXFORD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
30 W. Park Pl., Suite 2, Oxford
New strategic goals set in 2012 for each chamber sub-committee:
1. Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and communication plan to enhance the chamber’s membership retention and growth, its value, its brand and its image. (Marketing and Events Committee)
2. Achieve operational excellence, with a focus on staffing efficiency, information technology, financial management and customer service/member satisfaction. (Executive Committee)
3. Initiate a campaign, working with other partners, to promote the Oxford community as “A City for all Generations to live, work and play.” (Chamber Miami Business Alliance)
4. Strengthen relationships/partnerships with community stakeholders. (Governmental Relations Committee)
5. Develop and implement a proactive program to better leverage volunteers from Miami and throughout the community. (Chamber Champions – Ambassadors Committee)
6. Further enhance the Chamber’s marquee Music, Art & Wine Festival event to build greater awareness, support for the city and generate revenue for the chamber scholarship fund. (Wine Festival Committee)